Personal Trainer / Boot Camp Instructors Needed
I am looking to fill several Personal Training and Boot Camp Instructor positions.
In order to be considered you need to have either morning or evening availability. If this does not apply to you please do not reply to this ad.
Bottom line: you'll be paid $45 per client session for personal training and 30% commission for Boot Camps with a $40 per class minimum compensation. Personal training sessions are conducted in home, so you need to be willing to travel to client's homes. You will be paid as an independent contractor, and will need to have your own liability insurance coverage.
Tasks You'll be Expected to Perform
* Develop Fun and Energetic Workouts for Clients: You'll receive coaching and training on our fitness system and programs, but you'll have flexibility to incorporate your training style and knowledge.
* Tracking Client Progress: In order to ensure a client's success in our programs, you'll need to track weekly progress, current successes and challenges, review client nutrition and exercise log worksheets and more on a weekly basis. It will be your job to hold a client accountable to his/her health and fitness program to ensure the best results possible.
* Perform Fitness Evaluations: Ideally, you'll have some fitness assessment skills and can test for: body composition, girth measurements, and various strength and flexibility tests.
* Coach clients through training program: You'll be responsible for exercise sessions and keeping detailed weekly progress reports on the clients you're working with. If a client is having challenges throughout his/her program, you'll coach and motivate client and make appropriate changes to ensure consistent progress.
* Demonstrate Proper Exercise Instruction: This is a big one. I need you to be able to provide proper coaching, instruction, and motivation during a client training session. You should have a working knowledge of the human body (i.e. muscles, movements, functions, etc) and be able to provide appropriate exercises for client's goals.
* Provide Ongoing Health and Fitness Education: Our clients rely on us to service all of their health and fitness needs. It is your job as a fitness coach to provide your clients with health and fitness education on various topics that will empower them to lead healthy lives forever. You'll be provided with educational tools and resources, will be expected to study them and speak about them with your clients. We also spend time covering this in staff meetings.
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
* Good Communication Skills: you will be talking with my clients, who are VERY important to me. You must be comfortable conversing in-person and on the phone and know how to conduct yourself professionally, and deliver clear instructions to the clients. I'll teach you everything you need to do during a training session, but I can't teach you manners and professionalism.
* People skills and personality- must LOVE working with people! As mentioned above you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an exciting fitness program and you must be able to show your clients energy and excitement while working with them.
* Health and Fitness Education: You NEED a personal training certification or equivalent. Previous personal training experience a HUGE PLUS!
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don't have these skills, you should still apply because these are not mandatory).
* Previous personal/group training experience (fitness studio, health club, in-home trainer, etc.)
* Basic nutrition knowledge
* Kinesiology Degree
* CPR Certified
Again, thank you for your interest,
Owner, Total Training Boot Camp
P.S. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Performance is everything to me. If you perform, you will be rewarded. I want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and taking care of our clients.