Group Fitness Instructor & Personal Trainer Needed - Great Pay!
Total Training is opening a new group studio fitness center in Laguna Hills. This intense interval-based cardio and strength training program, allows participants of all different ability levels to burn 500 to 1000 calories in a 60 minute session. This workout helps build strength, increase energy, surpass workout plateaus, and tone and shape your body like nothing else.
Be a part of this team from the ground up! Total Training will be opening in mid February and is looking to develop a first-class team of group fitness trainers/coaches, sales associates, and customer service staff to make this one of the top fitness studios in Southern California. It is a high-spirited, health conscious environment with great energy focused on making positive and meaningful difference in the lives of people in our community. Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to hire for the below positions:
Group Fitness Instructor(s)
- Monday through Wednesday @ 5:30am
- Monday through Wednesday @ 6:40am
- Monday through Friday @ 8:15am
- Friday @ 4:30pm and 5:40pm
- Sunday @ 8:15am and 9:30am.
- Opportunity for more class times in future along with subbing opportunities
In-Home Personal Trainer(s)
- Hours will vary according to trainers' individual availability
Bottom line: you'll be paid at a commission rate for the fitness classes with a per class minimum rate (the amount(s) will be based on experience). Personal training is paid a flat rate of $45 per session.
Tasks You'll be Expected to Perform
* Deliver 60 minute workouts to groups of up to 20 clients
* Energize and motivate clients throughout the sessions
* Build attendance and retaining current clientele
* Ensure safety of participants in regards to exercise technique and form. Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels and / or injuries
* Handle member concerns when applicable.
* Assist sales associates, when needed, with studio tours and sales
These are the skills you must already have in order to qualify for this position:
* Good Communication Skills: you will be talking with my clients, who are VERY important to me. You must be comfortable conversing in-person and on the phone and know how to conduct yourself professionally, and deliver clear instructions to the clients. I'll teach you everything you need to do during a training session, but I can't teach you manners and professionalism.
* People skills and personality- must LOVE working with people! As mentioned above you must be very comfortable working with people. This is an exciting fitness program and you must be able to show your clients energy and excitement while working with them.
* Health and Fitness Education: You NEED a personal training certification or equivalent. Previous personal training experience a HUGE PLUS!
If you have these additional skills, your resume will go right to the top of the stack (but if you don't have these skills, you should still apply because these are not mandatory).
* Previous personal/group training experience (fitness studio, health club, in-home trainer, etc.)
* Basic nutrition knowledge
* Kinesiology Degree
* CPR Certified
Again, thanks very much for your interest,
Owner, Total Training Boot Camp
P.S. This is not the type of job where just showing up is enough. Performance is everything to me. If you perform, you will be rewarded. I want nothing more than to find a person who takes real interest in doing good work and taking care of our clients.
With all that said, as I mentioned previously, enthusiasm and a positive attitude go a long way in my book. I'm a very positive, upbeat business owner and appreciate those qualities in others. As long as you have the basic skills I mentioned, and a great attitude, you're definitely a candidate! So submit your information today!