H.I.I.T. Boot Camp
Burn 500 - 1,000 Calories
Using our High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) method you can burn 500 - 1,000 calories in one class with a mix of strength training, cardio, and circuit training!
What is H.I.I.T Training? H.I.I.T. stands for High Intensity Interval Training. High-intensity interval training (HIIT) describes any workout that alternates between intense bursts of activity and fixed periods of less-intense activity. Our H.I.I.T Boot Camp consists of high intensity cardio intervals with strength training intervals in-between that are performed at a less intense level.
Does "High Intensity" sound scary to you? Don't worry, the term is relative and is unique to each individual. Our workout program can be applied to anyone and is completely scaleable no matter your fitness level.
- CALORIE BURNER - For starters, our HIIT-style workouts can burn up to 1,000 calories in just one class. Even better, you’ll continue to burn calories for the next 24 hours after you leave our studio. That’s because during HIIT workouts, you’re giving 100% max effort during those short bursts of exercise. As a result, your body accumulates an oxygen deficit. This oxygen debt has to be repaid post-workout to get your body back to its normal levels. As your body regulates and repairs itself, you keep burning calories — adding about 6 to 15% more calories to the overall workout energy expenditure.
- LEAN, MEAN, MACHINE - Steady state cardio sessions have been shown to encourage muscle loss. HIIT workouts, on the other hand, burn through your fat stores and leave your hard-earned muscles alone. The result we’ve seen is a leaner, more toned and defined body composition.
- INCREASED METABOLISM - HIIT workouts also stimulate production of human growth hormone (HGH) by up to 450% percent in the 24 hours after your workout. This is great news since HGH is not only responsible for increased caloric burn but has also been shown to slow down the aging process!
- IMPROVED AEROBIC CAPACITY - According to a study by the American College of Sports Medicine, just 2 weeks of high-intensity interval training improves your aerobic capacity (VO2 MAX) by as much as 6 – 8 weeks of typical steady state endurance training.
FREE Trial Week
OUR FACILITY & WORKOUT
We have several locations to choose from. Our Laguna Hills location is an indoor, urban / industrial themed, high energy facility featuring a state-of-the-art sound system. Meanwhile our Irvine boot camps are held at two beautiful and scenic parks. All of our locations offer small group, high intensity interval exercise classes that combine strength and cardio exercises in the proper proportion to maximize fat loss and increase muscle tone.
You will participate in a range of cardiovascular activities and resistance training, such as Suspension Training (TRX Bands), BOSU Ball / BOSU STAX Training, Lunges, Squats, Push-ups, Jumping Jacks, Weight Training, Mat Work, Sprints, Running (short distances), Resistance Band Training, and many other fun and exciting activities that add up to a killer workout!
Our H.I.I.T. Boot Camp classes vary daily to continually challenge new groups of muscles, ensure the best results, and keep the routines fresh and exciting. Those days of boring workout routines are over. Our fitness classes are never the same and always FUN.
Voted the “Best Workout in Orange County” by CitySearch, & "Best Boot Camp" by OC Hotlist, our fitness program makes it convenient, affordable, fast and — best of all — fun to get into the best shape of your life. With our Boot Camp, you’ll see GUARANTEED RESULTS or you don’t pay. So, what have you got to lose? Sign up now and your first week is FREE!
You'll See Results with our OC Boot Camp Programs
We’re 100% confident that you’ll see the results you want — and then some — with our Boot Camp program. So confident, that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee. Just give us a month — one month! — and if you don’t see a difference, we’ll give you a full refund.**
Our Boot Camp classes include functional, varied and invigorating movements and exercises that quickly work to provide the below results in as little as 1 month:
- Reduce Body Fat by 3%-6%
- Lose 5-15 Pounds of Fat
- Shed 1-3 inches in the Midsection
- Burn Fat and Increase Metabolism
- Build Leaner, Stronger Bodies
- Increase Stamina, Endurance, and Energy
- Tighter, Flatter Abs
- Improved Posture and Decrease in Back Pain
- Improve Confidence and Self Esteem
- Reduce Stress, Tension, and Anxiety
- Improve Sleep and Productivity
Whether you’re looking to tighten those abs, sculpt those arms, firm up that backside, or fit into that sexy new dress for your high school reunion — whatever your goals, you’ll see yourself getting fitter and more toned with every Orange County Boot Camp class. Get ready to feel, look and live better. FREE Trial Week
Getting Fit Just Got Fun
Our Boot Camp is a one-month conditioning program unlike any you’ve ever tried. With our Boot Camp, you’ll be part of a small, supportive group of women who share your goals, your fears, your challenges and your victories. No one’s judging you, and everyone’s rooting for your success. Your Boot Camp class will become a tight-knit community of women transforming their bodies and lives together. And having a blast doing it.
Experience the energy and support of Total Training Boot Camp for yourself.
Personal Attention From Motivating Instructors
Our Boot Camp classes are held in locations throughout the Orange County area. The classes are small in size and big on energy. So you’ll get lots of one-on-one attention from the experienced, certified instructors who lead them. We’ll keep you motivated, accountable and showing up. Which means you’ll stick to it and see results. We also provide nutritional and life coaching — in and out of class — to ease you into healthy lifelong habits.
Through progressively challenging and invigorating workouts, our Boot Camp program will get you the results you have been looking for. We believe in variety, therefore your exercise routines will be constantly changing and evolving to ensure continual progress and to alleviate boredom. If you have been looking for a premier Orange County Boot Camp, your quest ends with Total Training Boot Camp.
Lowest Price Around
Nobody beats our boot camp prices. Find a boot camp with a lower price? Just email us the details and we’ll send you a promo code to beat their price by 5%. Some restrictions apply.*
Tools To Keep You On Track
With our Orange County Book Camp, you get more than high-energy classes. Along with your support system (your instructors and fellow boot campers), you’ll also get a range of tools to help you stay motivated, reach your goals and maximize your results. Your Orange County Boot Camp classes come with:
- A weekly newsletter packed with tips, recipes and info to make your fitness journey easier
- A free 30+-page nutrition guide with practical recipes, meal plans, grocery shopping lists, healthy snack ideas, and tips for eating healthy on a busy schedule
- Online fitness magazine with health and fitness articles, recipes, exercise videos and more
- Calorie calculator to keep track of your daily calorie intake
- Boot Camp Rewards Program that lets you redeem points for discounts on boot camp and more
- Multiple convenient boot camp locations including one close to you
- Body composition analysis (before and after) to monitor your results
Don’t put your health and fitness off another day. This is your body, your health, your life — do it for you! We’ll help you get there, and have fun while you’re doing it.Sign Up Now
Our Boot Camps are located throughout Orange County including: Irvine, Tustin, Laguna Niguel, Anaheim Hills, Villa Park, and Mission Viejo.
Plus our Orange County Boot Camps are within commuting distance of Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Aliso Viejo, Lake Forest, Laguna Hills, Rancho Santa Margarita, Santa Ana, Brea, Anaheim, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Yorba Linda, Laguna Beach, and Huntington Beach.