Whatever your goals, our High Intensity Interval Training (H.I.I.T.) classes will jump start your fitness progress with a results-driven conditioning program that focuses on fat loss and developing lean, tone, healthy bodies.
Using our High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) method you can burn 500 - 1,000 calories in one class with a mix of strength training, cardio, and circuit training!
Our Orange County Personal Training programs are the ideal way to shed that unwanted extra weight, get an awesome workout, and finally get the body that you have always wanted.
Through progressively challenging and invigorating workouts, our Personal Training programs will get you the results you have been looking for. We believe in variety, therefore your exercise routines will be constantly changing and evolving to ensure continual progress and to alleviate boredom.
|Total Training gives you all the tools necessary to support your commitment to your health, fat loss, muscle toning, and fitness goals. Not only do you get amazing fitness instruction, our H.I.I.T. Fitness Programs also include:
- GUARANTEED RESULTS!
- Heart Rate Monitoring (Laguna Hills Only)
- Personal guidance and motivation, both “in class" and "out of class"
- Monitored results with our before and after Body Composition Analysis
- Connection with a group of supporting, like-minded fitness enthusiasts
- Fitness tips and nutritional guidance
- Low Price Guarantee
- Access to an array of educational fitness resources, including FREE online fitness magazine, information on local health and fitness events, and our bi-monthly newsletter
|Our Personal Training programs are 100% individually customized to your fitness needs and are designed to give you all the tools you need to support your commitment to your health and fitness goals. In addition to your exercise program, our Orange County Personal Training programs include:
- GUARANTEED RESULTS!
- 100% Custom Workout Program tailored to your needs and fitness goals
- "In session" and "out of session" personal guidance and motivation
- Before and after Body Composition Analysis to monitor results
- Nutritional guidance and fitness tips
- Access to a variety of fitness education resources; including newsletters, FREE online fitness magazine, and information on local health and fitness events