Irvine Personal Training
We Take Your
Fitness Goals Personally
We know losing weight and getting into shape can be frustrating. And expensive. Wasting money and countless hours on gym memberships, pricey exercise equipment and repetitive impersonal videos isn’t the answer. If you’re tired of not seeing results, or if you’ve been putting off your fitness goals for fear of failing, then it’s time to make a change. It’s time for Total Training.
Our Irvine Personal Training programs get you where you want to be, faster. With one-on-one training sessions 100% customized around your needs and goals, our Personal Training will keep you motivated, accountable, and having the time of your life. While getting into the best shape of your life.
The best part yet: You can get started for just $10. And your results are guaranteed.
Our Irvine Personal Training Program
We’re so sure you’ll see remarkable results with our Irvine Personal Training programs, that we offer a 30 day risk-free money-back guarantee. If you don’t see the body transformation you want after 30 days of personal training, we’ll refund 100% of your money. So what have you got to lose?
Personal Training Tailored Just For You
Unlike other trainers, gym classes and videos that offer the same stale workout routines to everyone, our personal trainers customize each one-on-one training session to you — your needs, your fitness level, and your goals. Our experienced, qualified personal trainers take a personal interest in your health. They also take the time to:
- Understand what you want — to lose weight or inches, tone up, lean out, get fit, all of the above
- Establish realistic long- and short-term goals
- Create a simple step-by-step plan for reaching those goals
- Assist you with nutritional and personal coaching
- Give you the training and tools for lifelong fitness and health
Meet with one of our Irvine Personal Trainers to assess your fitness goals today.
What Should You Expect From Personal Training?
Results! And a lot sooner than you would with a gym membership or exercise video. Our Irvine Personal Training program is hands-down the most effective way to reach your fitness goals. After just one month of Personal Training, you can expect to :
- Reduce Body Fat by 3%-6%
- Lose 5-15 Pounds of Fat
- Shed 1-3 inches in the Midsection
- Burn Fat and Increase Metabolism
- Build Leaner, Stronger Bodies
- Increase Stamina, Endurance, and Energy
- Tighter, Flatter Abs
- Improved Posture and Decrease in Back Pain
- Improve Confidence and Self Esteem
- Reduce Stress, Tension, and Anxiety
- Improve Sleep and Productivity
Workouts That Don’t Feel Like Work
We get it: if you’re not enjoying yourself, you probably won’t stick with it. That’s why our Irvine Personal Trainers make each 60-minute training session fun, interesting and high-energy. You’ll never do the same workout twice, so you’ll never get bored.
But you will get fit, fast. Each workout combines cardio and circuit training to target those trouble areas — legs, abs, butts, arms. And each training session builds on the next, gradually increasing in intensity so they challenge you while motivating you.
Tools To Keep You On Track
With our Irvine Personal Training you get more than the individualized attention of certified personal trainers. You’ll also get the tools you need to maximize your long-term results. Your Personal Training package includes:
- A weekly newsletter packed with tips, recipes and info to make your fitness journey easier
- A free 30+-page nutrition guide with practical recipes, meal plans, grocery shopping lists, healthy snack ideas, and tips for eating healthy on a busy schedule
- Online fitness magazine with health and fitness articles, recipes, exercise videos and more
- Calorie calculator to keep track of your daily calorie intake
- Before and after Body Composition Analysis so you can see your amazing transformation
Stop feeling frustrated and discouraged. Stop wasting money on fitness programs that don’t work. And start your transformation.
Total Training offers Personal Training in Irvine
, Newport Beach
, Anaheim Hills
, Aliso Viejo
, Laguna Niguel
, Villa Park, Mission Viejo
, Lake Forest, and throughout Orange County. For more information, visit our FAQs page